All carriers who receive payment or compensation for the transportation of property (e.g., tuckload, LTL, parcel, intermodal, courier and household carriers).
Benefits of Membership
All carriers whose primary business necessitates the need to operate trucks, but whose core business is not trucking (e.g., private, construction and waste fleets).
• Full time lobbying team protecting your interests and advocating your issues at the state legislature
• Weekly political updates during Minnesota’s legislative session
• Opportunities to sit down face-to-face with legislators, both Federal and State
Money Saving Programs
• Invaluable discounts on services such as phone, insurance, drug testing and fuel
• Compliance forms – at a great price!
Educational Programs and Networking Opportunities
• Industry leaders provide insight and information at our three major conferences
• Leadership development opportunities through NEXTLeader Program
• Two affiliated councils that explore industry trends: Maintenance Council and Safety Council
Valuable Information Services
• Monthly magazine Trucking Minnesota features guest authors and industry news
• Breaking news and upcoming events in our Weekly Dispatch
• Quick access to industry information on our Web site, www.mntruck.org
Positive Media Coverage
• Respected source for trucking industry’s perspective
• Award and recognition programs promote a positive industry image: Driver & Technician of the Year, Truck Driving Championships, Scholarship Program, Trucks and Toys and Share the Road.